Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Written Thursday (Mixtape) - e-dubble

Hell yes. The day we have all been waiting for. The release of e-dubble's highly anticipated mixtape, Written Thursday. A collection of Freestyle Fridays remixed minus e-dub's famous outros ( Though I will admit, I do miss the outros a little bit, but I still have FF for them). I have been posting e-dub since the beginning of Hot Leaks, and been listening since before then. I'm pretty sure I have at least 30-40 of his Freestyle Friday's on my ipod. He is one of the realest artists that I have heard in a while, and is so consistently good that it shocks me sometimes. ANYWAY, grab this one for sure. A great addition to any collection. A couple of my favs, as always, below. Enjoy.

Let Me Ohh - e-dubble


Taking My Time - e-dubble


Hard Bargin - e-dubble


Greenlights - e-dubble


Download: Written Thursday 

No comments:

Post a Comment