Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Attention Delegate (Compilation Album) - Wale

I am a huge fan of Wale. I think his sound is dope, and I really believe he should be much bigger than he is. He has potential to be huge, and not just in the blogging world, but seriously mainstream. I have been following him forever, ever since I heard "Nike Boots" back in '07. Ever since then I have been all over every single joint he released. That all being said, when a link to Artistic Manifesto's compilation Attention Delegate, I was thrilled. This is how the email I was sent explains the album:
"This is what his first album should have been.  It’s delegate now, not deficit, because with the selections we handpicked from mixtapes, remixes, mash-ups, and the album itself, there would no longer be a lack of attention for the superbly talented artist.  See the full spectrum of Wale Folarin from start to finish with Artistic Manifesto’s “Attention Delegate.”
More than a few of my favorites were included on this album, so it was incredibly hard to choose, but I picked out a couple tastes for you. This is an amazing compilation to add to any collection. Enjoy.

Letter - Wale ft. John Mayer


90210 - Wale


The Crazy - Wale


Strings - Wale


New Soul - Wale ft. Yael Naim



Download: Attention Delegate from Artistic Manifesto 

No comments:

Post a Comment