Monday, April 4, 2011

Stars In My Eyes / Live Your Life - The Original Rudeboys



I'm pretty sure I've played these songs at least 10 times in a row now. Shout out to P&P for finding this one. These guys are actually out of The North Inner City Of Dublin. They can probably explain themselves better than i can:
"The Original Rudeboys were formed in March 2011 when a unique realisation occurred between all three members. Offering a distinct and refreshing sound with a combination of acoustic guitar and ukulele blended with soulful and hip hop voices, The Original Rudeboys have created a new fusion of music whilst continuing to respect their different influences."
Amazing sound, thats all I have to say. I hope these guy's continue to make stuff like this. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment