Friday, May 20, 2011

Fall Back - Lew Sid

This is actually sick. To be honest, I had never heard of Lew Sid before a friend of mine sent this track my way. From the second I pressed play, I was hooked. After the first play through, I had to listen 3 or 4 more times. The beat is catchy as hell, and his flow is unbelievable. The whole track has this little bit of a haunting feel that pulls you in, and has you wanting more after each line. Anyway, Lew Sid is from Virginia Beach, and has been making music since he was 12 years old. Here's a little bio from Lew Sid:
"I just look to do more than rap and aim to inspire and create visuals when I rhyme. I like to go through stories and events a lot as well it makes music all the more fun. Lived in the hood all my life, had family in friends who lived and still live that life, been to college and actually I still am.I never really fell into the trap of being subjected by surroundings or where I live or anything like that I've always strived to be myself but just being a genuine dude. I try to bring that same genuine feel to music and it's been a good ride thus far."
Dope track from a dope up and comer, so watch out. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment