Friday, June 17, 2011

Marvin Gaye & Chardonnay - Big Sean ft. Kanye West & Roscoe Dash

I've been a Big Sean fan forever. Ever since his first mixtape, Finally Famous: The Mixtape, I've loved his sound. After a little while, personally, I think his music got a bit stagnant. He was putting tracks out, but just sounding the same. Still good, just no real variety, so I didn't want to really download any new Big Sean tracks. I've had that stipulation in my mind up until about 2 or 3 weeks ago when I finally caved. Everyone in the blogging world loves Big Sean lately, so I figured I should give a listen to his new stuff. I loved it. Plain and simple. This track is smooth, just like Marvin Gaye and Chardonnay, and has gotten me excited to grab his first official album, Finally Famous: The Album. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment