Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Reverse Effect (Mixtape) - Beau Young Prince

It's here. Beau Young Prince, AKA Young Prince AKA YP, dropped his mixtape, The Reverse Effect, over the weekend. It's pretty dope. I've become a huge fan of YP over the last little bit. Not that I didn't love his old stuff, just lately, his flow, his cadence and his lyricism is really shine. Seriously, watch out for YP, I have a feeling he's going do some crazy stuff this coming year. Check out a couple of my favs, then enjoy the whole mixtape.

New Heights (Prod. by Big Z) - Beau Young Prince


The Reverse Effect (Prod. by Brenton Duvall) - Beau Young Prince


Notes From My Travels (Prod. by Peter Lee Johnson) - Beau Young Prince


Check My Method (Prod. by Brian Dorsey) - Beau Young Prince


Download: The Reverse Effect

No comments:

Post a Comment