Wednesday, July 13, 2011

B.O.M.B. (Breaking Our Mind Barriers) (Mixtape) - I.O.U

A nice little welcome back present. It's been a couple days since I have posted anything. Been working a full time job, having some sort of summer social life, and since I am the only one running HotLeaks, the posts have been lacking a bit. I'm sorry. But I'm back with a B.O.M.B. (ha! see what I did there?) little treat for you. I posted one of I.O.U's tracks a few days ago, and it got pretty good reviews, so I figured I would bless you with their debut mixtape. Overall, a pretty sick tape. Their flow is great all through the tape, and the beats are tight. Check out a couple of my favs below, then grab the whole tape. Enjoy.

Walls - I.O.U.


The Drop - I.O.U.


Mountains - I.O.U.


Download: B.O.M.Bs

No comments:

Post a Comment