Wednesday, July 27, 2011

From 90 Till Infinity - Kiddo

I got sent an email about this guy a couple days ago. I don't know how I have missed out on him before, because he's really been on his grind. Kiddo has put out 8 mixtapes, and has actually amassed over 2600 fans on facebook. That right there is a win in my books. In the email that I got, it had a few songs that were pretty good, so I decided to give Kiddo a little more of a check out. I ended up digging through his soundcloud and found this gem. When I first spotted the title, I needed to hear it. '93 Till Infinity is easily one of my favorite songs of all time. I pressed play and I was actually pleasantly surprised. Kiddo's got a great smooth flow. He's releasing a mixtape sometime at the end of summer / start of school entitled This Is Not A Mixtape 2, which from the sound of this track (as well as his newer ones) will be pretty dope. Anyway, enjoy the track.



If you like it, check Kiddo out on Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment