Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I Saw The Sign (Video + MP3) - Kinetics & One Love ft. Hendersin, Mike Stud & Missy Modell


So sick. When I heard that this song was in the works, I really didn't know what to think. I'm a huge fan of everyone on the track, but I was just curious to see how everything flowed together. I think the track came out perfect. I just got to read the email with this joint an hour or so ago, and I have already watched the video 5 times. When all you want to do is pop a joint on repeat, you know it's good. Hendersin is sick, Kinetics flow is unreal as always, Mike Stud's verse is dope, Missy's hook is catchy as hell, and the beat put together by One Love is unreal. Plus, Jon Kilmer put together another great video. Word is that if this video gets 10,000 views, they are dropping a DL link, so watch it, tell your friends, and then watch it again. Enjoy. **UPDATE** Finally got my hands on a DL link, so you can finally bump this on your ipod. Enjoy. **UPDATE**

No comments:

Post a Comment