Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Overseas EP - Eddy B & Tim Gunter

I love when this happens. I knew that Eddy B and Tim G had something in the works, but I didn't know the exact date. When I logged onto facebook earlier today, this gem popped up on my homepage, and I was so pumped. These guys are such a great team, with Tim Gunter on the beats, and Eddy B with the flow, I love all the tracks they put together, and this EP is no different. It may sound like I'm asking for more way too soon, but I feel like this 7 track EP just whet my appetite, and all I want is more great music from these guys. Anyways, here's a couple of my favs like always, so enjoy it.

Let It Go - Eddy B & Tim Gunter


Hey Mama! - Eddy B & Tim Gunter


Wake Up - Eddy B & Tim Gunter


Download: Overseas EP

No comments:

Post a Comment