Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pop Rocks (Album) - Audiodax

I love these guys. So original. Audiodax has their own sound, which I love, but they always keep it so fresh. All the tracks on this joint are originals, except for the Cheated On You Remix, which is a Posner track, but whatever. Anyway, amazing album that I once again, had no idea was even in the works. I knew Audiodax were working on something, but I thought they just had plans to release tracks all summer. To get a whole album of gold is a dream come true. Plus, all the tracks are done solo, so Pop Rocks isn't dragged down by a ton of features (except for the one amazing feature from OnCue, which is sick). All around great album, so check it out, and enjoy it.

Let It Fly - Audiodax ft. OnCue


Cruise Control - Audiodax


Uh Oh - Audiodax


Rewind - Audiodax


Download: Pop Rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment