Sunday, July 24, 2011

T-Shirt Ideas + Actual Domain Name

All right guys. I've been tossing around the idea of doing T-Shirts for a little while now, and from what I have seen, it has gotten some pretty positive feedback. I'm in the final stages of figuring out a design/colors, so I'm looking for some more feedback. Up above is the main idea I'm thinking, with possibly another much smaller logo on the back of the neck (or HotLeaks.net if I decide to buy that domain name). Below, I'm going to toss up a couple other colors/ideas.
A white T version...

A completely different logo, really rough, just tossed it together for another possible idea

And my final order of business thats NON music related, is I would like to get some final thoughts on an official blog domain. It's looking like it's going to be "HotLeaks.net", so i just want to know if you like it or not. 

ANYWAY, all ideas/thoughts, either send em via email to HotLeaks@hotmail.com, or just in the comment box below. Thanks a ton for checking out HotLeaks. Now, i'll get back to the music

No comments:

Post a Comment