Friday, August 5, 2011

Merp Nation (Mixtape) - New Linen

This tape exceeded all my expectations. It's not even that I had low expectations, because honestly, they were already pretty high, purely because every track that New Linen leaked was so good. I expected that Merp Nation would be good, but in the back of my mind, I was worried that they had released all their good tracks. I'm SO glad that I was wrong. Overall, Merp Nation is a consistently good mixtape, because I'm really having a hard time finding a track that I DON'T like. If you have slept on these guys up to this point, wake up, and check them out. Here are a couple of my favs. Check them out, then go download the whole tape. Enjoy.

Cut You Open - New Linen


Hold My Hand - New Linen


When I'm Young - New Linen


All Together - New Linen


Download: Merp Nation

No comments:

Post a Comment