Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Morning After (EP) - Over 21

I'm a little late, seeing as this one was released Monday, but late is better than never. We first heard from the duo of K. Marable + B.Palma (also known as Over 21) back when they hit me with their track, All Alone. It was a dope track, from some artist who I had never heard of. After that, I've been waiting for the release of this EP. It lives up to my expectations. Over 21 has a real diverse sound on The Morning After, ranging from baby making tracks with a T-Pain-ish hooks, to head bobbing, smooth spitting tracks. Overall, pretty sick, so here's a couple of my favs, as always. Enjoy.

Change Your Life - Over 21


Winner's Circle - Over 21


I Don't Mean It - Over 21


Check out/ Download the whole EP Below:

No comments:

Post a Comment