Friday, September 23, 2011

The Ugly Show (Mixtape) - James Wade

When I first got word about James Wade a little while back, with his track Lights On!, I didn't really know what to think. I can tell you that he did grab my interest, enough so to download his new mixtape. I was actually pleasantly surprised by the quality of this entire tape. James Wade holds his own with his unique flow, and really kills some of these tracks. I can see him grabbing a huge following soon, so watch out. Anyway, check out a few of my favorites below, then cop the whole tape.

Empty Body - James Wade


Cash Rules - James Wade ft. Kassidy Henderson


Cheers - James Wade ft. "TVs" Devon Wade, Lauren Eylise, Aaron Grant, Emily Cooper, Justin McSwain, & Keyaira Hill


and of course, the track that pulled me in:
Lights On! - James Wade


Download: The Ugly Show

No comments:

Post a Comment