Monday, October 10, 2011

4 Reasons why I want to go to a Taylor Swift concert

Yes, you read that right. Now, I know I don't normally post stuff like this, but I figured I had to. Back in May, I posted a video of Taylor covering an Eminem track, live in concert, which was awesome. Now, about a week ago, I saw that during a live concert, Taylor Swift broke out into a classic track, Yeah, and brought out Usher to sing along. When I saw this, my Jr. High days came flooding back to me. More importantly, it inspired me to create this list. 4 reasons why I want to go to a Taylor Swift concert.

Hit the jump to see my reasons:
Read More...



Reason #4:

She could bring out Usher for a classic track.

Reason #3:

She could bring out T.I. and give a cover of Live Your Life.

Reason #2:

B.o.B could stop by real quick...

And finally,
Reason #1:

Do I really need to explain why this would be amazing? I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment