Monday, October 17, 2011

Get It Together (Mixtape) - Outasight

I don't know what it is about Outasight, but I can't help but thoroughly enjoy every track he does. This gem of a mixtape is actually a compilation of old and new Outasight tracks, which is dope. I was only made aware of Outsight at the end of August, so to hear a ton of songs like this, I am pumped. In case you've been sleeping, Outsight is a NY artist, who really transcends genres. I know, you hear that a lot these days, but seriously, he blends pop, hip-hop, electronic, and even the blues, like it's no problem. Each of his tracks sounds different, but still has a signature sound, which is dope. Anyway, check a couple of my favs below. Enjoy it.

The Graduate - Outasight


Stays The Same - Outsight


Shes Leaving Home - Outsight


Download: Get It Together

No comments:

Post a Comment