Friday, October 7, 2011

Out Of My League - De-Lor ft. Kinetics + Beautiful Life - De-Lor

Now this is wicked stuff. Great track from a new up and coming artist, De-Lor, based out of Boston. Now, I definitely slept on this artist. De-Lor has a fantastic sound. It's heavy like R&B, but it has some pop influences, but overall, it's extremely enjoyable to listen to. Plus, on this track, he grabs a couples HotLeaks favs, Kinetics & One Love, so it has to be good. Enjoy.



***Plus, another treat***
De-Lor actually sent his stuff my way a few weeks back, I downloaded it, but it really just got lost in the mix. It kept coming up in my itunes, and every single time, I would have to listen to it. It was so smooth, and so catchy, but like I said, it got lost in the mix, so I never posted it. For that, I'm sorry, because this really is a fantastic track. Plus, it has a real simple, elegant video to go along with it. Enjoy this one.



Just the track:

No comments:

Post a Comment