Friday, November 25, 2011

Friend Of The People (Mixtape) - Lupe Fiasco

I'll admit it, Lupe is getting a little too political for me. Yes, I understand that hiphop started as a movement for change, but in all honesty, sometimes you that can turn a little preachy, and Lupe is starting to get there for me. Yes, I still think he's an amazing artist, and yes, he still has amazing tracks. This is the mixtape that I talked about before that Lupe was planning on releasing, and let me tell you, I may like it better than Lasers (which fell short for me). Yes, Lasers had some insane tracks, but the rest were clearly rushed, and even Lupe was disappointed with it. Anyway, enough of me blabbering about old new, so here's the new. Enjoy it.

Super Cold - Lupe Fiasco


The End Of The World - Lupe Fiasco


WWJD He'd Prolly LOL Like WTF - Lupe Fiasco


Download: Friend Of The People

No comments:

Post a Comment