Monday, November 7, 2011

Red October (Mixtape) - Play N Skillz

This is a dope mixtape. It's been a long while since I have heard the name Play-N-Skillz, so when I got an email about their latest tape, I was blown away. These guys are a real nostalgia factor for me. When I first got into rap, it seemed like these guys were producing every single track. I had so many tracks with their drops on them. So, like I said, I was blown away when I got an email about some new stuff, and I couldn't help but check it out. Overall, I am impressed by this tape. The tracks are all amazingly produced, have wicked flow on them, and just are real good to listen to. Check a couple of my favs below, then go cop the entire tape.

Why You Mad - Play-N-Skillz ft. Meek Mill


Red Hot Poison - Play-N-Skillz


Don't Look Back - Play-N-Skillz


Download: Red October

No comments:

Post a Comment