Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tonight (EP) - Bombs and Bottles

I first brought you Bombs and Bottles a few weeks back, with his great track When The Lights Go Out. Now, last week, he dropped his EP, Tonight, which I downloaded extremely quickly. BUT, I downloaded it right in the middle of midterm hell for me, so the zip file never got unzipped, therefore it never got added to my iTunes library, which means I pretty much forgot about it. For that, I am sorry. This is a fantastic EP that I definitely slept on. Now that I gave it a good listen, I can tell you that I thoroughly enjoy every single track (all 5 of them). I've said it before, but Bombs and Bottles has such a great sound. Check out ones of my favs, then you need to go download the entire EP. Enjoy.

The Game (Pt. 1) - Bombs and Bottles


Download: Tonight EP

No comments:

Post a Comment