Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Beginning To An End (Mixtape) - Roman

Now this is pretty dope. I first heard of Roman from producer extraordinaire, J Farell, with his track She Didn't, and I was impressed. I am also realizing as I post this, and as try to find my post of that track, that I never actually posted it, so for that I'm sorry. Anyway, Roman is an up and coming artist out of Cincinnati, Ohio, who has sick flow and a dope sound. Overall, I am really impressed with this little mixtape, and I'm pumped to hear what's to come of this guy, because he has a sound that could really take him places. Check it out.

She Didnt (prod. by J Farell) - Roman



The Arrival (Prod. by J Farell) - Roman



Doggy Eyes (Prod. by Einstein) - Roman


Download: The Beginning To An End

No comments:

Post a Comment