Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Conception Mixtapes Vol. 2/3: I Loves Nujabes (Mixtape) - Accent

Talk about flying under the radar. Accent dropped this gem of a mixtape a few days ago, and I have not seen/heard about it anywhere other than a single tweet from him when he dropped it. I don't understand why, because this tape is unreal. Accent truly is a fantastic artist, and he really is a poet. Every single track is a treat for your ears. Accent's lyricism, delivery and flow are all unreal. I sound like I am gushing a little bit, but in all honesty, Accent is an amazing artist. Anyway, great project, and be on the watch for more from him soon. On a side note, there might possibly be a Accent / Kinetics colabo tape in the works, so get excited. Enjoy.

From Strut To Stroll - Accent



Stream Of Consciousness - Accent



Rapping For Change - Accent


Download the entire I Loves Nujabes mixtape


****** or ******


Download each track individually from Accent's Soundcloud page

No comments:

Post a Comment