Tuesday, December 27, 2011

HiPoP (Mixtape) - Cato

So I slept on this one. A friend of HotLeaks, Cato, dropped his anticipated mixtape on the 20th, and I downloaded it right away, but it just so happened to fall on a day when I was busy as hell. This meant that I downloaded the zipped filed, but never unzipped it, so it never ended up in my iTunes. The sound HiPoP is really high energy, and a lot of the tracks have an electro infused feel. Since his Nite Owl tape, I feel like we've heard Cato grow as an artist. His flow is getting tighter, and his sound is getting bigger, which is dope. Overall, a solid mixtape, so definitely check this one out. Enjoy some of my favs, then cop the whole tape below.

Stay Face - Cato

Gather Round - Cato

Pull The Trigger - Cato

Download: HiPoP

No comments:

Post a Comment