Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Road Trippin', Kool-Aid Sippin', Chicken, Beef Patties, And Herb - Notoriety

Now this NEVER happens. I'll be honest, I get so many random tweets with so much random ass music, that I'm starting to glaze over it. I still try and listen to as much of it as I can, but I really don't have as much time as I would like to try and listen to it all. If I did, it would be a full time job. Now, the moral of my story is that this track came from one of those random tweets. Notoriety is a duo based out of Brockton, Massachusetts, and they have been doing music together since 2009. These guys have a really cool sound, so I'll definitely be on the watch for more from them. Great track, and yes, I know the name is a mouthful, but there's nothing I can do about that. Plus, they used the beat from Mac Miller's Best Day Ever, which is such a dope beat. Enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment