Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Building Skies (Mixtape) - Luke Christopher

This is fantastic. Luke Christopher decided to finally drop his mixtape Building Skies, and let me say, it is a gem. I really don't think this kid gets the recognition that he should get. He has an amazing lyrical story telling ability, fantastic flow, and the beats that he jumps on are always impeccable. All around, Luke Christopher is an artist who is extremely enjoyable to listen to. I sound like I'm gushing a bit here, but in all honesty, I can see big things for Luke Christopher. My only complaint is that some of these tracks are just a bit too short for my liking, and they leave me wanting more. Anyway, here are a few of my favs, as always, but then you need to grab the entire Building Skies mixtape below. Enjoy this.


Pretend Were In Love - Luke Christopher

Celebrate - Luke Christopher

Possibilities - Luke Christopher


Download: Building Skies

No comments:

Post a Comment