Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Can't Get Enough (Mixtape) - Big Z Remixes

This is fantastic. I have been a huge fan of Big Z for a long while now, so when I saw that he was working on a brand new mixtape, I knew that I needed to get it. Let me tell you, It does not disappoint. I love Big Z's ability to take a track that we all know and love, and make it sound fresh and original. That right there is a skill of a true artist. On Can' Get Enough your going to hear a few party tracks that will get you pumped, but then there are some wicked remixes of some classic hip hop tracks. This tape is one you should not miss out on, because I know you will enjoy it. As always, here are a few of my favorites, but you should definitely cop the whole tape.

Work Out (ft. J. Cole) - Big Z Remixes

Brand New (ft. Rhymefest & Kanye West) - Big Z Remixes

Work Hard, Play Hard (ft. Kay) - Big Z Remixes


Download: Can't Get Enough

No comments:

Post a Comment