Monday, January 16, 2012

Trash Musik III (Mixtape) - Miracle

This is sick. I have been waiting anxiously for Miracle's mixtape to finally drop, and the day is here. It actually dropped a couple days ago, but I just got a chance to sit down and give it a listen today, and let me say, it lived up to my high expectations. Trash Musik III is packed with non stop dopeness. It has a couple remixes of popular tracks like Levels and Childish Gambino's Bonfire. It has a few tracks that are a bit more pop influenced. It also has some real tough hip hop tracks, and then some smooth tracks to go along with them. So what I am getting at is that this tape is diverse, and Miracle manages to pull it off perfectly. Once again I will say that I think Miracle should get more exposure over here in North America, because he's so talented. Anyway, here are a couple of my favorites, then go cop the whole tape.

Change The World - Miracle ft. Lazy J

We On - Miracle ft. Young Men Society

Reach For The Sky (Levels Remix) - Miracle

I'm Good (Faded) - Miracle


Download: Trash Musik III

No comments:

Post a Comment