Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Coldplay Sessions (Mixtape) - M.i

The day has finally arrived. After all these fantastic leaks, M.i finally blesses us with the finished product known as The Coldplay Sessions. Let me just say, this mixtape is unreal. Every track is thoroughly enjoyable, and I have yet to find a single one that I don't like on this tape. In case you couldn't guess from the title of the mixtape, M.i takes a bunch of Coldplay's instrumentals and vocals and gives them an amazing and fresh feel. His flow is gorgeous on every single one of these self-produced tracks. This mixtape really is a masterpiece of artistry if you ask me. Anyway, I sound like I am hyping this up way too much, so just take a listen to a few of my favorites, cop the whole tape, and enjoy.

Go - M.i

My Song - M.i ft. Lady A

Fade - M.i


Download: The Coldplay Sessions

No comments:

Post a Comment