Monday, February 27, 2012

Girls Talk (Mixtape) - The Jane Doze

I have been waiting anxiously for this one since first hearing about it. The Jane Doze finally drop their mixtape, Girls Talk, a 12 track masterpiece. Six tracks we've heard before along with six brand new ones, all of which are oozing awesomeness. I have said it before, but these girls know how to create amazing tracks, because I am yet to hear one from them that I don't like. Anyway, if you enjoy mash tracks, if you love remixes, or if you want to rage on a Monday night (or whatever other night), this is the tape for you. Enjoy it.

No Love Stories Without Pretty Girls - The Jane Doze

I Know Heaven Is Eternal - The Jane Doze

Wild Ones Take Over - The Jane Doze

Replacement Ros - The Jane Doze


Download: Girls Talk

No comments:

Post a Comment