Thursday, February 23, 2012

Tonight Is The Night (Timeflies Remix) - Outasight feat. Timeflies


I am officially blown away. Now, I am a big fan of Outasight's sound purely because everything he has ever dropped has been unbelievably catchy (check out his Get It Together mixtape if don't believe me). I am also a huge fan of Timeflies, and have been for a long time now. So, when I just saw that they teamed up for a remix to Outasight's latest joint, Tonight Is The Night, I knew it had to be good. Little did I know that it would be this good. Now, Cal jumps in for a quick verse and he kills it, but the real shining star here is Rob's production. It is honestly unreal. If you like Outasight, you need to check it out. If you like Timeflies, you need to download this. If you enjoy good music, you have to check this one. This is not a track you should miss out on, so enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment