Sunday, March 4, 2012

Coasting - Rich Bros ft. Jade

Now this is hot. I would like to introduce you Rich Bros, a duo of, you guessed it, brothers based out of Victoria BC. When I saw that they produced this track themselves with instrumentals from Zion I, I felt like I needed to check it out. After pressing play, I was pleasantly surprised by this one. Their flow is smooth, the beat is tight, and the hook is soulful. All the key ingredients to a great track right there. I really don't know a ton about these guys, just that they started into the music game just last year. Plus, they're fellow Canadians, so I have to show some love there. What I do know is that I will definitely be on the watch for more stuff from them, but for now, enjoy the new track from some great new artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment