Thursday, March 29, 2012

No Interruption (Video) - Hoodie Allen


And here it is. Hoodie Allen's debut single from his upcoming EP, All American, which is dropping on April 10th. I already said it via twitter, but I had no idea that this EP was even in the works, so I was extremely pumped when I heard about it. Now, as you already should know, Hoodie holds a place really close to my musical heart. This is because after hearing his stuff  for the first time (his mixtapes Making Waves and Prep Time), I had this crazy idea to start something so I could share all this great new music I found. Here it is almost 2 years later and he's releasing his debut EP on iTunes. It's great to see artists like Hoodie really do things with themselves. Anyway, a great new track, and be on the watch for All American, coming April 10th. Enjoy.

Download via iTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment