Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Solitaire - The Two Friends

Alright, so The Two Friends dropped the teaser for this one a few weeks back, and since then, I have honesty been on the edge of my seat waiting. I don't normally get excited after hearing teasers, but something about this one was different. Over the last couple weeks, I have been building up this amazing image of what I thought the full version of Solitaire was going to be, so when it finally dropped today, I was worried. I had time to think about the amazing track that it was going to be, so I was worried that it wasn't going to live up to my expectations. But let me tell you, my worries were completely misplaced. Solitaire is absolutely magical and even more enjoyable than I thought it was going to be. A truly unreal track from The Two Friends. After hearing this, I really think that these guys should start doing some more original tracks like this. Anyway, I feel like I am rambling on, so just check out this fantastic new track and enjoy it.

3 comments: