Saturday, June 16, 2012

Honors Bio - e-dubble

I was on my way to work the other day, and while shuffling through my iPod, e-dubble's classic Freestyle Friday, Let Me Oh, came on. After thoroughly enjoying the next 3 minutes of my drive to work, I started to realize: hey, it's been a while since e-dub has dropped a new track. Here it is, only a few day later, and e-dubble has just dropped a brand new track for our listening pleasure. From what I gather, this is just one of his many (hopefully) free singles that he has been releasing, and will continue to release (hopefully, again) this year. What I have also found out is that he has been working diligently on a brand new EP, which he plans on releasing this summer, so I'm pretty excited now. Anyway, enjoy the new track, and be on the watch for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment