Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Transform (Mixtape) - Flipsyde

Now if you don't recognize their name, I completely understand. Flipsyde is a group based out of Oakland, CA, and they have been in the music game since around 2005. That was the time that I first heard them, and to be honest with you, they were the guys who really bridged the gap between rock and hip hop for me. It's no secret that I was into bands like Sum 41, Billy Talent, and Alexisonfire back in the day, but when I heard a track from Flipsyde, I was hooked right away. They really opened my eyes to a whole new genre of music that I had previously ignored, which is why they will always hold a place close to my musical core. Anyway, over the last few months, they have been dropping a bunch of free mixtapes, as a part of their F.I.G.H.T series, and Transform is the latest, final, and largest of the set. A compilation of acoustic versions of some of their more popular tracks as well as a bunch of fantastic new tracks. This is definitely not one you'll want to miss out on.

No More (Acoustic) - Flipsyde

Undone - Flipsyde

Just Cause - Flipsyde


Download: Transform (plus all other tapes from the F.I.G.H.T series)

No comments:

Post a Comment