Friday, August 10, 2012

Make It Work (Video) - Kinetics ft. Accent & Missy Modell


I have said this since first being introduced to Accent just over a year ago now by Kinetics, but he is truly a force to be reckoned with in this game. Accent is a true poet who can spin a web of words that you just can't help but get caught up in, and that right there is the sign of a truly great artist. Alone he is fantastic, but whenever he teams up with the lyrical mastermind known as Kinetics (this is far from the first time they have collaborated), they create pure gold. Plus, with the stunning Missy Modell on the hook, you're guaranteed an amazing track. When Kinetics dropped his latest project, With A Little Help From My Friends, this was actually one of the standout tracks for me, so when I saw that he was teaming up with Jon Kilmer to put together some visuals for it, I started to get excited. Now that they've dropped, I figured it was only fair that I share them with all of you. Anyway, enjoy this one, and be on the watch for Accent's upcoming project, as well as Kinetics & One Love's upcoming album, You Are Not Alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment