Monday, September 24, 2012

Pinata After Party (EP) - Quincy Kwalae x J.T. Roach

It's been a little while since we've heard the name Quincy Kwalae here on HotLeaks, but it's not like he hasn't been on his grind, so he's clearly been just flying under my radar. For that, I apologize to you all, because I have really been depriving you of some great stuff. That being said, I am happy to present to you Quincy's newest "Qollab" project, Pinata After Party, with J.T. Roach. It's a small 4 track EP, but I can tell you that each track is just plain great. It's the perfect blending of gorgeous vocals from J.T. with Quincy's signature Electro/Pop/Dance vibes. Don't miss out.

Static - J.T. Roach & Quincy Kwalae
Body - J.T. Roach & Quincy Kwalae

Download: Pinata After Party

No comments:

Post a Comment