Thursday, February 21, 2013

Crew Cuts (Mixtape) - Hoodie Allen

Even though its been almost a year since its release, Hoodie Allen is still riding high off his iTunes No.1 hit album, All American. There are more than a few tracks off of it that are still on constant repeat on my iPod, and that's saying something, because as much as I hate to admit it, since I'm constantly bombarded with new music because of HotLeaks, it's not very often songs manage to maintain their longevity with me. Anyway, enough about me. This is about Hoodie and his fantastic new album Crew Cuts. Tons of great new tracks with smooth flow and vocals that you can't help but enjoy. Plus the features on this one are just too good. Jared Evan, Chiddy, Shwayze, Chance The Rapper, Skizzy Mars, Moosh & Twist, and even G-Eazy. This is not a mixtape you'll want to miss. Enjoy.

Where Do We Go Now - Hoodie Allen
Casanova - Hoodie Allen ft. Skizzy Mars & G-Eazy

Download: Crew Cuts

No comments:

Post a Comment