Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Good Ass Intro (Video) - Chance The Rapper


Alright everybody. I'm officially on the Chance The Rapper bandwagon. Now it may be a hazard of blogging and I hate to say it, but I'm extremely influenced by first impressions. If I hear a track by a new artist and I'm not feeling it, I won't really pay attention to anything more by that artist. Yes, ye,s I know how awful that is, but I've come to peace with it and so should you. So I don't want to say that I actively avoided listening to Chance, it's just that my first introduction to him was with a track that I wasn't really a fan of. Anyway, all that aside, like I said, I'm officially a fan now. He's got a fresh and original sound with a great flow. Plus a YouTube commenter pointed out a fact that I completely agree with: this video is hugely reminiscent of Ye's Good Life from back in the day, so don't miss out. Acid Rap, coming April 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment