Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Phases (Mixtape) - Skizzy Mars

It's been almost a year since Skizzy Mars burst onto the scene with his track Douchebag, and since then, he's gained 25,000 fans on facebook and almost 17,000 twitter followers, all without actually releasing a full debut project. That right there is impressive. Well the day has finally arrived, and it is my pleasure to share with you his debut mixtape, Phases. A very impressive tape that I can guarantee will get some serious buzz. It seemed like a lot of the tracks that Skizzy dropped in the lead up to this one fell a little short for me in comparison to his hit, Douchebag. So that being said, I hate to say it but, I had some doubts about Phases. I'm happy to say that I was completely wrong. This is a fantastic project that is definitely worth listen. Check out a couple of my favorites below, then go check out the whole tape. Enjoy.

Cheers - Skizzy Mars
Delusional - Skizzy Mars ft. Sterling Fox


Download: Phases

No comments:

Post a Comment