Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I Choose U (Video) - Timeflies


I can still remember, back when HotLeaks was just starting to come together, when I showed some people Timeflies for the first time. I was hooked on their sound. It was original and catchy. The beats were good and the flow was great. But that being said, the people I showed Timeflies to didn't really appreciate them as much as I did. I said that these guys were going to do things, so I became a fan on facebook, back when they only had about 2000 "likes". Now here it is almost 3 years later, and the guys are up to 118,000+ fans world wide. What I'm getting at is that I'm proud of how far they have come. I Choose U is their latest gem, and I have a feeling it is going to get them some serious exposure. Check it out above.

No comments:

Post a Comment