Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I Am Not Lobster OK (Mixtape) - Marc Goone

The wait is finally over. Since first hearing Marc Goone's track Yung Khaleesi back in October, I can honestly say that I've been anxiously waiting for him to release a new project, and here it is. Now I said it back when Yung Khaleesi dropped, but I'll say it again: If you've been a fan of Marc Goone for as long as I've been, you can truly hear the growth in his sound. Over the years (yes, it's been over 2 years since I first heard his tracks), Marc has really redefined himself, and has come a long way since Blackout. Don't get me wrong, it's always great to look back and see where you've come from, but you also have to look at where you're at now, and then where you want to be. Marc Goone has developed his catchy rhymes into meaningful and smart lyrics, and then has matured his flow into raging river, all while maintaining that originality that makes him a truly great artist. I Am Not A Lobster OK is a compilation of all the tracks he's released since Yung Khaleesi, so 10 gems in total. But anyway, I'll let you check out the tape below. It is available for free, but if you want to help a brother out, you should definitely cop it on iTunes (plus you get 2 bonus tracks). Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment