Saturday, May 18, 2013

Pushing Keyes (Mixtape) - M.i x Tyler Keyes

The wait is over. After countless releases over the last couple months (actually about 4, but shh) , we are finally blessed with the full project, Pushing Keyes, from Tyler Keyes & M.i, and I can officially say that it has exceeded all of my expectations. Not that they were small, because I actually expected this to be fantastic tape, but it turned out to be absolutely unreal. Every single track is spectacular, and I know I say this about a lot of mixtapes, but I really can't find a single track that is not enjoyable. First off, the production from Tyler is just perfect, and then the way that M.i spits is truly unparalleled. This project should get these guys the attention that they deserve. I couldn't pick out any favorite tracks, so I included a DatPiff stream of all the tracks for you to check out. After you do that, do yourself a favor and download this project. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment