Friday, January 3, 2014

I'm A Fool (Video) - CJ Trillo


I'll start this one off with a Hello. I feel like that's really essential because I've taken a serious hiatus over the last couple weeks, and so I would like to apologize as well. It was Christmas time (as you probably noticed), so between work, seeing family, spending time with friends, and copious amounts of drinking, I didn't really have a ton of time to update the site. Well things have finally slowed down, and I've decided to come back on a great note. CJ Trillo released an unreal project, Nostalgia, back in November (which if you haven't copped yet, you need to right now), and then at the end of December, he decided to release some visuals to go along with one of the many standouts, I'm A Fool. Don't let yourself miss out on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment