Monday, March 3, 2014

Cognitive Dissonance: Part One (Album) - Raz Simone

I had such high hopes for this project. Every single track that Raz Simone released in the months prior (They'll Speak, Still Mobbin', and Don't Shine) was fantastic, so my expectations for this project were beyond big. The original release date wasn't until March 6th, but Raz got excited and decided to release it a bit early. So now that I've gotten a chance to listen to Cognitive Dissonance: Part One in it's entirety, I can happily say that all of my expectations were actually blown away. This entire project is truly a masterpiece. Each track is just dripping with powerful lyricism, and is then laced in gorgeous self-produced melodies. Do yourself a HUGE favor, press play, download it in its entirety, and then put it on repeat. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment