Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Suddenly I'm Lifted - Madd Hatter


As you know, I'm all about being honest when it come to music. So that being said, I really didn't think that much of this track from Madd Hatter when I first got sent it. I did my usual quick skim through to see if it would grab my attention, and it really didn't grip me right away, but I gave it a download anyway. Well here it is almost a week later, and I find myself pressing play over and over again. Now that I've listened to it a couple times, I've come to realize how magical it really is. A gorgeous mix of progressive house and pop that you just can't get out of your head. I want to apologize for not giving this gem the time of day when I first got it. Anyway, this is a great track that you should check out. Enjoy it.




No comments:

Post a Comment