Sunday, March 20, 2011

The News (Video) - Solo


This is actually dope. I've been waiting for another sick track from Solo, and here it is. Not to sound rude, but Solo dropped a joint called Mystery Girl a couple weeks ago, and from what I saw online, it didn't get the best reviews. No many people really "liked" it on facebook whenever Solo posted it, and to be honest, I wasn't a huge fan. After that release, his facebook status read "Had a revelation and im changing the outlook of this mixtape a bit ... i want this to really show whats happening with me and by that im changing the name of it and its contents a bit! :]". ANYWAY, that all being said, I still love what Solo is doing, this track and video are dope, and I am extremely excited for this upcoming mixtape of his. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment