Sunday, April 10, 2011

That July (Track) + The Other Side (Mixtape) - T. Ryan

I had never heard of this guy until just the other day. Out of Salem, MA, T. Ryan does all his own rapping and producing, which is dope. Anyway, I spotted the track, That July, over on GMAD a little while back, and I loved it, so I figured I should probably check this guy out. I went and downloaded his mixtape that he released in February, and it doesn't disappoint. I am pretty sure I really dig every single track on this one. Check out the join that turned me onto T. Ryan, and then check out the mixtape, The Other Side.

That July - T. Ryan


The Other Side
Don't Go Now's - T. Ryan


Like A Microphone - T. Ryan ft. Ratatat


Closing Time (Remix) - T. Ryan ft. Semisonic


Download: The Other Side

1 comment:

  1. hey, could you please reupload this mixtape to mediafire? It seems that the mixtape is no longer available on datpiff. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete