Sunday, April 10, 2011

Electric Playground (Mixtape) - SoLo

I'll be honest, I was a little hesitant on this one. The track that SoLo released, The News, was sick. But when I heard "Mystery Girl", I was fearful that this entire mixtape would be auto-tuned to shit, and turned into a dirty mess. I am happy to say that I was wrong, this tape is, as Jon Kilmer would say, "Legit As Balls". There are definitely a couple tracks I'm not a huge fan of on here, but in all honesty, Electric Playground is all around pretty dope. SoLo's flow is sick, and there are more than a few tracks that I have already put on repeat. There are party tracks and chill tracks, so Electric Playground is well rounded. Definitely check this one out, you will enjoy it.

Blast Off (Produced by Jon Kilmer) - SoLo


Girls (Produced by Jon Kilmer) - SoLo


Leave You Behind (Produced by DJ Shaw-T) - SoLo


Download: Electric Playground 

No comments:

Post a Comment